Santa Paula Garage Door Repair and Service Maintenance
At Ventura County Overhead Door, we offer residential and commercial garage door repair and garage door service maintenance to Santa Paula homeowners, including 24 hour availability for emergency garage door opener repair and on-the-spot garage door and maintenance. Our garage door repair technicians are ready to visit Santa Paula and are trained and certified to service and maintain all types of garage doors, entrance gates, security gates, garage door openers, automatic gate openers, commercial doors andcommercial door operators. We carry a complete line of parts for most major brands of garage doors, entrance gates, security gates, garage door openers, commercial garage doors and commercial door operators found in Santa Paula homes and businesses and we will fix your garage door, or repair your garage door spring, or gate completely and quickly – that’s our promise.
Even the strongest and highest quality garage door requires regular recommended garage door service maintenance to ensure a full life of optimal performance. At Ventura County Overhead Door, we encourage Camarillo homeowners to service their garage door and garage door opener every 12 months. This garage door and gate service protects against Camarillo’s climate, will prevent major problems from occurring in the future and will also help assure your manufacturer warranties remain valid. Our staff of qualified garage door repair technicians has been serving Camarillo, Ventura County and Santa Barbara County since 1992. Their work is excellent and their service rates are very competitive.
The Importance of Regular Garage Door Service Maintenance
In addition to having a garage door and gate repair technician visit your Santa Paula home or business annually, there are a number of things you can do yourself that will help prolong the life of your garage door and garage door opener.
- Lubrication every 3-6 months.
- Clean the internal sections of the garage door guide tracks with a dampened cloth (rolling doors)
- Polish the garage door and garage door opener tracks to produce a smooth, dirt and moisture resistant surface.
- Lubricate steel garage door hinges sparingly with an all purpose machine oil.
- Lubricate wheel to axle bearings.
- No lubrication is generally required for plastic garage door hinges, but Lithium spray is ok.
- Wipe over garage door springs with an oily rag.
- Don’t grease the lock but if the key is stiff, spray lubricant.
- Check all screws, nuts, bolts, and fasteners to ensure they are secure.
- Qualified Garage Door Repair and Gate Repair Technicians
A few additional things that can be done yearly to help prolong the life of your garage door, garage door opener,entrance gates, security gates, commercial door or commercial door operator and prevent the need for garage door repair or garage door opener repair services. It is recommended you use a qualified garage door repair technician to complete the following:
- Check the lifting cables (if fitted) for excessive wear, fraying, and/or corrosion. If there is an issue, contact Ventura Overhead Door immediately. These cables should never be adjusted by anyone other than a qualified gate repair and garage door repair technician.
- Over time, the springs on the door will lose tension. If the door becomes difficult to operate as a result, contact a qualified technician immediately. Broken garage door springs should only be replaced by a garage door repair technician.
Since 1992, we’ve been providing top-notch professional garage door repair, garage door opener repair, gate repair and commercial overhead door repair services to homeowners and businesses in Santa Paula and surrounding cities. We offer fast and reliable garage door repair service that you can trust. We strive for the very best, professional service in the business and we provide only superior quality name brands in garage doors, garage door openers and parts. Our service technicians are highly skilled, courteous, and prompt, and our promise to you is that we will treat your garage door, garage door opener, entrance gates, security gates, commercial garage door orcommercial door operator as though it were our own. Call us today and we’ll schedule a visit to your home or business to repair or maintain your garage door or gate.
Visit Our Garage Door & Gate Showroom for a Free Consultation
Call us at 877.656.DOOR, contact our staff of friendly, well-trained consultants or stop by our showroom at 4746 Market Street in Ventura to discuss your needs and to learn more about your options. We’ve been serving the Ventura County and Santa Barbara County area including Camarillo, Fillmore, Newbury Park, Oak Park, Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Santa Paula, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Ventura and Westlake Village since 1992 and have helped countless homeowners and commercial property owners just like you choose the right garage door, garage door opener, residential entrance gate, security gate or commercial overhead door to fit your needs.